Goal of this blog

Posted on 07:30 by Alex


Here I want to explain why this blog has been created. One main reason is as follows:
I asked myself how I could share my photographs with my friends and other people and in addition share how I did it. I really want to discuss what I do. I am a member of deviantart for a while now but I was searching for something else a long time. The cool thing about blogging is that you can communicate and share your stuff in a very easy manner. I hope that this blog will live a long time. I say this, because I am not sure how long my motivation for this project lasts. I am a passionate hobby photographer but in contrast my studies are very time consuming. I really hope that I will bring lots of new content now and then.
In addition my goal is to raise the quality of my posts. That means a lot of details about the photographing process.
For example the photograph on the right is a fairly old one. I took it in 2003 in Malaysia. This was the first attempt to make a really good series of photos. About 25 out of 500 pics where then showed at a local school. I did not think that my photos would interest other people. But they did. I even sold 4 pictures :). Since then I never had the chance again to go away really far. So my projects for the future are fairly small stuff like timelapse movies. I am a proud user of a Canon EOS 40D so my ambitions are high. Now you just try and get the best out of it...delete the other stuff. I love that a LOT!

I really hope to reach a few people out there. Otherwise I just have my fun here and everybody who looks around now and then can hopefully get some info out of this site. I have to say that I am a photographer at the lower level of the big "art-foodchain" but it just makes fun to show it to the world :).

Have fun with the site and leave some comments if you like or not like my work!

No Response to "Goal of this blog"

Leave A Reply